- The computer that I had been using for many years broke down, but I am going to try repairing it by myself because I’m worried about how much it will cost to fix it if I ask a store [to repair it].
- [We] use furosiki to wrap things up, but it is also convenient to put things in and take [them to somewhere].
- I would like to check if the package I mailed to Osaka University yesterday has already been delivered, but what should I do?
- Because I think that as for children, the more I praise [them], the better they become, I have been trying to praise [my] children at such times as when they get good grades and they are nice to people.
- When I went to Tokyo last month, Professor Tanaka came to pick me up (lit.: came to welcome me) to the airport.
Saturday, October 20, 2007