Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Monday, November 26, 2007
- In the case that a child doesn’t sleep as expected, (I hear that) it is good to make him/her listen to this song.
- It seems that it is raining now because a lot of people are putting up umbrellas, but it should be a good weather tomorrow because the western sky is bright.
- Even though Hanako-chan has just become 10 years old, she has been taking care of her younger brother like his mother.
- When I was a college student, my parents didn’t let me live in an apartment by myself.
- I’m writing a report right now, but my computer is in bad condition, so could you please let me use yours, Tanaka-san?
Friday, November 09, 2007
Monday, November 05, 2007
- On the rainy day, it is easy for accidents to happen, so you had better drive more safely than usual.
- Even though I had my mother wake me up early in the morning so that I wouldn’t be late for class, the train stopped due to snow, and it doesn’t seem to make it in time for class.
- Because coffee was strong, I put hot water [in it] in order to make it weak, but I put too much, and it ended up becoming unsavory (and I regret it).
- I was told to call by three days prior to the day I plan to stay in the event that I cancel the hotel I have reserved, but I have forgotten which I should call, a travel company or hotel (and I regret it).